FuNkY JuNk and JuNkY FuN

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Past, present and upcoming

Well, we have some catching up to do. Our first sale went great. Fun to meet great friends, old and new. Sara with handmade jewelry and Mary with spa product were a great addition. So much fun, we have asked them back. Seriously it was so fun! Gale, Sheri and I have been working on new projects. We will be open on Saturday, June 26th from 9-noon for a special sale. Brenda from JB Knacker, 123 main street in Gilbert is having a Breakfast tour. You start at her shop and the treats and coffee are ALWAYS so good. She has a great shop filled with so many handmade items, repurposed junk, great ephemera and a real compassion for her shop and her customers. She is a gem. She will be giving out a map with several (4-7) barns, shops and a garage sale to die for. I will be giving out yard stones to the first 13 (love that number) customers. And I have a few other ideas up my sleeve. I have been gathering and the barn is so full we have little settings outside in the barnyard. I will promise to be more current, there is just so many things and so little time! Plan on a great day of junking on Saturday. It is sounds like alot fun, I want to go when we close. See you soon. Remember our sale is on the second saturday of each month. I will try to remember to let you know where the other sales are for the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment