FuNkY JuNk and JuNkY FuN

Thursday, January 20, 2011

BRRR!

It is soooo cold here in Iowa today. And the forecast is for colder and even snow. It usually doesn't snow when the mercury dips down below ten degrees. Windchills predicted at -25*. Yes, MINUS ZERO! So, a good day to warm up with old friends. I sure fell off the seven posts in seven days! Can you tell I have a problem with procrastination? I KNOW! I made a trip to Hobby Lobby today. Lots of sales this week. I bought some pretty paper for seventeen cents a sheet. And, some pretty pink sequin ribbon. Can't pass up pink!
Vern and I are Scentsy consultants. Scentsy is a company that sells a wickless alternative to scented candles. We love it. We have warmers in several styles and sizes. And the scents are out of this world. I pick a new favorite every week. Baked apple pie, Reggae Sunset, sticky cinnamon bun, toasted caramel sugar, Mochadoodle, rustic lodge just to name a few. Can't wait for the spring/summer catalogs next month. We have a website for that so you can go check it out, fleshman.scentsy.us. If you have any questions or want to know more about it, hit me up here or at www.junkinatbarntiques@yahoo.com.
My project for tomorrow is fix the bobbin on my sewing machine! I talked to it nicely this am, but I still failed. I have some hearts cut out of some cute material and need the machine to put together. Then I junk them up with jewelry, skeleton keys, buttons and anything else to jazz them up.
So, for today I will sign off and go read some blogs of some very inspiring people. Thanx for checking us out and I hope you leave me a message!

1 comment:

  1. I now I need to go to Hobby Lobby and pick up some cheap paper! I agree it is way too cold here in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete