FuNkY JuNk and JuNkY FuN

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...and rainy again!

And it is still raining, with one day out of the next seven that has sun! Starting to get really soggy! And the Iowa humidity? EWWW! I really did do a post on Monday. Don't know where it is, but I did do one. We have just turned another page in the calendar. What? School supplies? Must be true cuz hobby lobby has had their Christmas items out since June!
We are getting busy out in the barn for the next "second Saturday sale! August 14th is quickly approaching. Lots of new (old ) stuff. Metal tables, wooden boxes, tool boxes, furniture that will hopefully get painted. Kitchen wares and mantiques has gotten the most items this month. Hope you all can be here. Saturday, August 14th from 9-3 at BARNTIQUES. We are located at 2000 5th street.
I want to send some comforting prayers to many of my friends. So much suffering. I am sorry for them to be on this path. Please say a quick prayer. I feel so helpless for everyone that are grieving and I worry about those that are ill. We continue to send heartfelt sympathy and continued prayer. From your Barntiques junkin buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment